Monday, November 2, 2009

New camera

In honor of the big upcoming 3-0, I got myself an early birthday present. Actually, it's going to be a gift from my parents but I bought it a little early so I could have it for our camping trip. A new camera! I ended up getting a Fuji Finepix J38. Rosemary and I took it out for a test drive today. Here's my little cutie patootie on the playground in our neighborhood, playing with the mulch.



I couldn't have gotten it at a better time. November just ended up jam-packed with plans almost every day! This weekend is our camping trip, next week Joe's going to California so I'm going to spend a few days in Jax, next Friday we're entertaining some friends, we're spending my birthday at Epcot (I'll get to spend my 30th in Paris after all ;)), parents and in-laws for Thanksgiving, and then we're going up to West Virginia to meet my little nephew Malachite!!! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment