Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Merry (early) Christmas to me!

I have been trying to figure out what I wanted to put on this wall forever. I finally decided that white shelves would be just the thing and was ecstatic when we found them half price on black friday at hobby lobby! I asked joe to get them for me as my christmas present, along with some other home accents that I will post once I get them all prettied up. Since we live in florida and don't have a fireplace, this was the perfect place to hang our stockings! This is also the look I want to bring to the rest of our living/dining room space. I love the way it lightens the space! The white just feels so fresh! My dream is to make our house feel like a beach cottage getaway. Its such a tiny little house that it definitely has that cottage feel and I think once I get everything all prettied up, I might fall in love with my house.

edit: I love that I am able to blog from my phone, but I guess the quality of the photos just isn't top notch because this looks so much prettier in person!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Love the shelves! Where did you get those 'NOEL' hooks? I need something like that for my fireplace...
    Oh...and my mom picked out the colors for the paint, and I just matched the curtains to it...I am NO decorator-hire my mom ;) This whole decorating thing stresses me out...

    ReplyDelete