Thursday, November 18, 2010

I am going to miss this one day...

Joe gave me this wrap as a gift when we found out I was pregnant with rosemary. It ended up being one of my most beloved baby gear items. She used it up until almost age 2 and I can see xander is going to follow in her footsteps. I love my baby bjorn for parks and shopping and most things out of the house or times when I need my hands, but seeing their little faces all smooshed up and having their warm little bodies all cozied up to mine while in my maya sling is priceless. Especially after a full morning of fussiness and trying everything else to get them to sleep. Sure, I cant scrub the toilet (ew, germs), or cook dinner (wouldn't want to cook the baby) but I can enjoy reading and coloring with my precious Rosemary while Xander rests peacefully in my arms. And when he sleeps, we are all much happier.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. I love your amazing family!! I can't wait to spend more time with Xander. :)

    ReplyDelete