Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving celebration

I wasn't able to get a lot of pictures, but here are a few from our thanksgiving celebration. I think my favorite tradition is going to the beach while the turkey is cooking! It was xanders first trip to the beach. He mostly sat under the shaded umbrella with me and nursed while rosemary played in the sand with her grandparents. I didn't get any pictures, but when we got back to my parents house my dad and joe took rosemary out in the kayak and fishing in their backyard. Joe took some pictures and when he gets them uploaded I will add them because it was too cute! She was wearing her swimsuit with a tutu while fishing! Later in the day we sat down and feasted on our 24 pound turkey and dozen or so sides.

We avoided most of the black friday madness by sticking to shops at the beaches and ended up finding incredible deals on all the things I have been wanting to update our dining room! I can't wait to get home to get everything put up!

We are in the car on our way home now to put up our christmas decorations! I have been wanting to put our tree up since xander was born so I can't wait!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment