Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ambitions

I have so many things I'd like to do, and no energy in which to do them. So I'll just leave you with some cute pictures of my kids.

I was trying to get a picture of her modeling her new FSU regalia gifted to us by another FSU alum whose own children have sadly outgrown them, but she was not all about the posing for a picture. But she LOVES this outfit!!

Doesn't he look mad? He wasn't really. He just makes this face a lot. I'm pretty sure lots of people think he's giving them an evil glare, but I think he's just a deep thinker.

He has started taking a pacifier, thankfully! It's been a big help this week. I'm sure I'll regret sticking with it when he turns a year and is still sucking away, but for now, I am SO thankful to have a way of pacifying sometimes that doesn't involve my boobs.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment