Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Baby and Me

Today's was Xander's first day of school!!! I took him to our first Baby and Me class at the Family Support and Resource Center. I started taking Rosemary when she was about 15 months old but decided to go ahead and get Xander started early. He loved it! I was so nervous because the class was during the time that I can usually get him down for a nap so I thought he might be fussy, but he did awesome. Rosemary was able to join in, too. There's another 3 year old with a younger sibling in the class and he was such a sweetie! Rosemary was her usual diva-self and wasn't always doing what she was supposed to, and he took her hand and led her to the toys and shared his toys with her. He was such a sweetie! Hopefully this class will be good for both Xander and Rosemary! Next week I'm going to have her bring Max (the doll Xander gave her in the hospital when he was born) so she can do the activities with him.

I wish I had thought to take pictures! Next week I'll try to remember!

1 comment: