Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Little Pony

If there is one thing Romy loves almost as much as princesses, it's horses. So when I found out her friend Gavin's birthday party this year was going to be at Hire-a-pony, I knew she would be thrilled! This was her third or fourth time riding the pony Alabama. While she was disappointed that she did not get to ride Phillipe (Belles horse from beauty and the beast for those of you not immersed in the world of Disney princesses), I think she still enjoyed it. I also think riding lessons are going to be in her future. After riding Alabama, we played around on the swingset, met some of the animals, saw newborn baby goats (aren't they precious?!), and of course ate our yummy cupcakes! Thank you Gavin for letting us share your special day! I can't believe you and Rosemary are three!!!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment