Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The conversation went something like this...

Rosemary (after not finishing her dinner, therefore not getting to watch her"movies", what she calls her tv shows): I want to watch a movie!

Mommy: Then finish your dinner.

R: NO!

M: Ok, then we can play a game.

R: I don't like games, only movies. I don't like anything but movies!

M: That's so sad. You don't like the playground?

R: NO!

M: You don't like your dollhouse?

R: NO! Only movies!

M: Then we should give your dollhouse to one of your friends who will like it.

R (pause): Well, maybe I will play with my dollhouse.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

5 comments:

  1. Teehee! She's already starting to have rational discussions with you, that's insane! She's growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, you can call them rational discussions, I call them hissy fits ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I know, just remind me of this when my kid has his/her first tantrum. It won't be so cute to me then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. The first tantrum is cute/funny. After that, you will no longer find it find it completely abhorrent when someone says they wanted to throw their child out a window. You will understand. Believe me, you will understand :)

    ReplyDelete